• People copy the dietary practices of pro bodybuilders on androgens. Steroids enable you to assimilate far more protein than you’d normally could.
• People based their recommendations on the flawed nitrogen balance studies back from when the world was still flat.
• The more is better heuristic. There are so many studies showing protein is good for you, it’s hard not to think more of it is even better.
• Supplement companies have an obvious financial incentive to make you want to believe you need more protein than you really do. There are actually several industry-sponsored studies showing absolutely miraculous benefits of consuming more protein (see for example the studies by Cribb).
• People can’t be bothered with decimals and just round up to the nearest convenient integer, which so happens to be an easy to remember 1.
2010 IFBB 2010 NPC 2011 IFBB ABS Amino acids Anabolic Steroids Arnold Schwarzenegger Biceps bodybuilder Bodybuilders BodyBuilding Branch Warren build muscle Dennis Wolf Dexter Jackson Diet Dorian Yates Evan Centopani Exercise fat burning Figure Hgh Hidetada Yamagishi ifbb Insulin JAY CUTLER Kai Greene MR. Olympia NUTRITION Phil Heath Protein Ronnie Coleman Ronny Rockel Shawn Ray Shoulders STEROIDS steroids profiles Steroids substance Supplements Testosterone Toney Freeman TRAINING Triceps weight loss Workout Routine