Is croup contagious if on steroids

About 80% of infected dogs with H3N8 show symptoms, usually mild (the other 20% have subclinical infections ), and the fatality rate for Greyhounds in early outbreaks was 5 to 8%, [11] although the overall fatality rate in the general pet and shelter population is probably less than 1%. [12] Symptoms of the mild form include a cough that lasts for 10 to 30 days and possibly a greenish nasal discharge. Dogs with the more severe form may have a high fever and pneumonia . [13] Pneumonia in these dogs is not caused by the influenza virus, but by secondary bacterial infections. The fatality rate of dogs that develop pneumonia secondary to canine influenza can reach 50% if not given proper treatment. [14] Necropsies in dogs that die from the disease have revealed severe hemorrhagic pneumonia and evidence of vasculitis . [15]

Please remember that I’m just a gal who reads a lot and spends way too much time in her kitchen. I’m not a doctor, nurse, scientist, or even a real chef, and certainly the FDA hasn't evaluated anything on this blog. Any products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please talk to your health professional (or at least your spouse) before doing anything you might think is questionable. Trust your own judgment…I can’t be liable for problems that occur from bad decisions you make based on content found here.

Is croup contagious if on steroids

is croup contagious if on steroids

Media:

is croup contagious if on steroidsis croup contagious if on steroidsis croup contagious if on steroidsis croup contagious if on steroidsis croup contagious if on steroids

http://buy-steroids.org